Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My first blog post-a desperate attempt

So, I've finally jumped on the blog bandwagon. I enjoy reading everyone's blogs from The Nest and I think that it is about time for me to give a stab at it.
If you read my "About Me" section, you can probably guess that J and I are newlyweds and trying to make a life of our own. Our dogs are our children, hence the name of my blog. I enjoy decorating and organizing our house. And my attempts at cooking will probably be in here somewhere too. J is a pretty picky eater and doesn't like veggies, aside from potatoes. However, I am turning him to the darkside of veggies!!

1 comment:

  1. My SO doesn't care for veggies either. But he's done a 180 since I've been making veggie kabobs on the grill lately. He actually asks for them now. lol

    Oh and a belated welcome to the world of blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete